- Body Brush everyday with a natural bristle brush to improve circulation, exfoliate skin and improve cellulite.
- Avoid spraying perfume on the neck as alcohol when exposed to sunlight can evaporate and cause pigmentation marks on the skin. Always use a spray in a rainbow effect over the head.
- If you suffer from ingrown hairs try exfoliating the area and then applying some tea tree essential oil with a cotton bud to the area. Tea tree is anti bacterial, fungal and viral. Also good to put on cold sores or spots.
- It is important to look after yourself from the inside out if you a looking to have radiant skin. Try juicing in the morning (mix fruit and veg)
- If you are a lover of tea or coffee (which dehydrates the skin) try substituting green or juniper berry tea which is full of antioxidants and helps boost your metabolism.
- Try drinking 1-2 litres of water a day to keep you hydrated and keep your digestive system working effectively. Remember sometimes when we think we are hungry we are actually dehydrated.
- In the colder weather if a glass of cold water is not appealing, try boiling the water, let it cool and add a slice of lemon. Lemon is great for detoxifying. Eat everything in moderation. A little and often is better.
- If you are on a diet make sure you get enough protein and exercise regularly to avoid loose skin.
Select a page